Responsible for organizing, garnishing, covering and traying food ordered by wait staff, host staff and bar staff. This includes appropriate condiments and sides that go with each order, as well as “To Go” orders.
Dining Room Manager and F & B Manager
- Sets up the food line before dinner service with condiments (i.e. Sour cream, ketchup, mustard, tartar sauce, mint jelly, apple sauce, etc. depending on the choices for the evening meal) and appropriate silverware (i.e. Steak knives, pasta spoons, soufflé cups).
- As is prepared and put in the pick-up window, the expeditor is expected to add the appropriate condiments, cover the food and check it off on the food ticket, then place it on serving trays for the servers.
- Delivers food to the servers in the dining room when necessary.
- Maintains a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Keep the line and pick-up window free of debris and spills.
- Make sure the floor between the pick-up areas and the dining room is free of debris, grease, water, etc.
- Maintains the various stacks of plates for pick-up with doilies.
- Communicates to the kitchen when bread is needed for the bread drawers, Cole slaw and fruit for the salad cooler and salads for the dining room.
- Keeps the area by the microwave and soup station free of debris.
- Rolls Silverware for the dining room when necessary.
- Assists wait staff with closing duties.
- Assists in ding room set up when needed.
- Must be able to carry trays in excess of 20 pounds.